Refined materials take on modern geometric styling. Beautifully curved legs of cast-iron form exceptional angles to balance a contrasting round table-top. A sophisticated twist on fashion-forward shaping. Available in four material and finish options:
- A circular table-top of natural, mixed reclaimed woods are supported by curved iron legs in a gunmetal finish.
A round, glossy white marble table-top rests upon curved cast-iron legs in an antiqued brass finish.
Rounded white travertine tops a curved iron base in a dark kettle black finish.
- Carved acacia wood is upheld by a smooth open base of dark finished iron.
Dimensions: W:48" x D:48" x H:30"
- Natural Brown: Late May
- Glossy White: 3 to 5 weeks
- White Travertine: Late July
- Warm Acacia: 2 to 4 weeks