Dazzling forces of nature are captured in exquisitely designed coffee tables. Slight color variation is likely, and is reflective of woods' natural character. Available in three exotic finishes:
- Spalted natural Primavera wood is hand-carved into a simple cylindrical table-top and supported by an oxidized iron base.
- Warm Yukas wood is hand-shaped into a clean cylindrical coffee table and placed over a bronzed iron base. Black resin fills natural graining for rich depth.
- Thick, ashen Walnut wood forms a smooth cylindrical coffee table, resting atop of legs of gunmetal-finished iron.
Dimensions: W:40" x D:40" x H:15"
- Natural Primavera: Mid July
- Warm Yukas: Mid August
- Ashen Walnut: Late August