A modern twist on the classic library chair. Tufted upholstery is centered on a smooth wooden swivel base. Metal nail-head trim adds a flare of industrial contrast in an aged bronze finish. A stylish addition to any living room. Available in five distinct material and finish options:
- A fine fabric blend takes on a soft grey finish, while upheld by a white-washed parawood base.
- Top-grain leather is finished in a distressed umber grey atop a white-washed rubberwood base.
- Distressed birch-toned fabric mix is supported by a white-washed, swivel-style parawood base.
- Antiqued black-finished top-grain leather seating is grounded on a white-washed parawood base.
- A rich fabric blend is finished in a deep sea green, supported by a white-washed parawood base.
Dimensions: D:33.75" x W:33.5" x H:26"
- Distressed Birch: 7 to 9 weeks
- Umber Grey: 1 to 3 weeks