A pristine blend of modern materials bring a traditional, yet refined air to the table. A rustic black finished cast iron tulip base is reinvented in four beautiful finish options:
- A distressed oak top is accented by patchwork brass-clad surface.
- A round oak wood top is finished in a natural English brown.
- A black-toned oak wood top is crowned by a pristine blue stone table surface.
- A weathered oak is covered in a clean white marble table top.
Dimensions: D:42" x W:42" x H:30"
▪ White Marble: D:42" x W:42" x H:29.50"
- Brass-Clad: 3 to 5 weeks
- English Brown Oak: 4 to 6 weeks
- Blue Stone: Mid September
- White Marble: Early November