A fine mixture of modern materials impart a classic, yet refined touch to the table. A smooth cast iron tulip base is finished in a rustic black, featuring tops in four lavish finish options:
- A top of weathered oak is highlighted by patchwork brass-clad surface.
- A round oak wood top takes on a rich English brown finish.
- Black-toned oak wood is topped by a natural blue stone table surface.
- Distressed oak is capped in a clean white marble table top.
Dimensions: W:55" x D:55" x H:30"
▪ White Marble & Blue Stone: W:55" x D:55" x H:29.50"
- Brass-Clad: 2 to 4 weeks
- English Brown Oak: Late September
- Blue Stone: Mid September
- White Marble: Late October